BCL Legal is a forward thinking recruitment law firm with bases throughout the UK. The firm pride themselves on being a specialist legal recruiter who understands the market thoroughly. With the internet now playing a key role in how people research, investigate and enquire about legal jobs, the business is keen to build on their web presence and gain exposure within search engines. The key to success in a competitive market will be to couple marketing with industry knowledge to become a recognised expert.
- To increase the number of qualified visitors through search engines by improving natural search results.
- The key objective for the campaign was to generate more quality candidate registrations, which are likely to lead to job placements
- As well as registrations, job applications need to increase Micro conversions which would likely lead to more registrations and applications should also be monitored, both contacting the site and signing up for the 'Job Streamer'.
- Created or optimised landing pages with content to increase ranking position for key terms, as well as supplement video content generated by BCL Legal.
- Expanded content for Job Search pages, to increase rankings for job listing pages so users were arriving on the most relevant page and to reduce unnecessary navigation for them to find a job to apply for.
- To recapture missed leads from someone who had previously visited the website, but not registered, we utilised remarketing banners and text ads.
- Year on year organic traffic increased by 6%, with February being the best month up year on year by 24%
- Job applications from organic users have increased by 44% year on year for the campaign period.
- Remarketing campaign brought 71 users back to site to convert, keeping brand engagement high.
- First Page Visibility Rating for campaign keywords increased 37%, with 67% of the keywords now in the top 10 rankings.