Paid Social and Content Exec
Job Title: Paid Social and Content Exec
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Hours: 7.5 hours Mon-Thurs, 7 hours on Fridays (flexitime)
- Holidays: 20 days per year + bank holidays and Christmas off
- Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester – See more at:
theEword is looking for a Paid Social and Content Exec to join the team and expand its current skillset. The role is an exciting and varied one, where the right candidate will be involved in creating and outreaching content before ensuring it receives maximum audience through paid social. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in paid social and will lead the agency in this field as well as upskilling the wider members of the team.
Responsible for the daily campaign management and optimisation of your own paid social accounts across a variety of different brands, reporting on successes using analytics and a number of social measurement tools.
Create and promote content that provokes reactions with diverse target audiences, regularly developing strategies to increase the reach, engagement and community feel of campaigns, and subsequently communicating your new ideas and successes directly to clients.
Identifying, suggesting and demonstrating new techniques, you’ll help develop new processes and operations, contributing to new business proposals and growing the social client base.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual wanting to play a key part in creating and amplifying content projects and looking to build their agency side experience within a creative environment.
- Lead effective client paid social campaigns from conception to completion and upskill the team
- Setup new paid social media accounts
- Optimise existing client accounts
- Create content or advise on the creation of content to provoke a specific reaction
- Understanding target audiences and goals
- Provide insightful, useful reports and notice areas for growth and improvement
- Identify potential opportunities to pitch content to
- Research those opportunities to create personalised pitches
- Provide input on individual pieces of content and help improve the overall content marketing strategy
- Be part of the production and placement of consistent, high-quality work to agreed deadlines
- Work with colleagues and third parties to plan, discuss, develop & produce projects and ideas
- Plan and write content for different formats and for multiple outlets (infographic, interactive pieces, guest blog posts, etc.)
- To report on the content and outreach performance of the campaigns you’re involved with
- Proactively seek ways to improve yourself, team, and company
- A creative flair and an ability to produce interesting and engaging content
- Previous experience and a proven track record of managing paid social campaigns
- Excellent awareness of community vibe, growth and engagement strategies
- Willingness to be part of the content writing process
- Adept at creating powerful social media content and campaigns that generate results
- Comfortable and skilled with a number of social measurement tools and campaign reporting
- Excellent communication skills, and confidence in pitches and presentations
- Team player
- 20 days of holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas off per year
- Your birthday off after one year’s service and a chance to increase your holiday allowance for every year you work at theEword
- Excellent working environment
- Xbox 360 and big screen TV in the office
- Friendly, creative atmosphere with great team spirit
- Team lunches and social events
- Work for an expanding, cutting-edge search marketing agency
- Annual bonus scheme
Please note we will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.