Happy New Year
All of us at theEword would like to wish our clients and associates the very best for the New Year; let’s hope it’s filled with health, wealth and happiness.
2008 was a great year for theEword, which saw our team of SEO and Pay Per Click (PPC) specialists grow from two members to ten.
As we cross our fingers and hope that 2009 brings just as much good news, let’s have a look at some of our highlights from last year.
- theEword client Tangkoko honoured at retail awards.
- WHLN hits new heights and appoints new editor.
- PPC expert Mark Baker joins theEword team.
- While other appointments Tom and Max soon follow.
- How-Do report on our fantastic year of growth.
- Crain’s Manchester Business also follow up on our mercurial rise.
- theEword team hits the Manchester Christmas Markets to celebrate.